I'm back! After a couple of weeks away from the blogosphere I have returned to share with you a list of 5 things (films, tv shows, etc) that you really should take the time to watch. This collection should be quite thought-provoking and stirring to your mind and emotions...
1. 'Sick Around The World' - Watch online at: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/
The World Health Organization has ranked the U.S. Health Care's System 42nd in the world, BEHIND countries like San Marino, Costa Rica & Slovenia! Can the U.S. learn anything from the rest of the world about how to run a health care system? Five Capitalist Democracies (NOT SOCIALIST) are examined to see how they do it.
2. 'For the Bible Tells Me So' - Watch a preview at: http://www.forthebibletellsmeso.org/index2.htm
Available to rent at Blockbuster
"Can the love between two people ever be an abomination? Is the chasm separating gays and lesbians and Christianity too wide to cross? Is the Bible an excuse to hate? Through the experiences of five very normal, very Christian, very American families -- including those of former House Majority Leader Richard Gephardt and Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson -- we discover how insightful people of faith handle the realization of having a gay child. Informed by such respected voices as Bishop Desmond Tutu, Harvard's Peter Gomes, Orthodox Rabbi Steve Greenberg and Reverend Jimmy Creech, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO offers healing, clarity and understanding to anyone caught in the crosshairs of scripture and sexual identity."
3. 'John Edwards Endorses Barack Obama' - Full Speech at: http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stateupdates/gGBlvM
This was a very gracious and very powerful speech! About 15 minutes
4. 'Dick Cheney's 1994 Interview on Iraq'
2 minutes. Absolutely astounding...
5. More on the issue of Christian Hate & Love and how we as human messengers fail and succeed to show the love of Christ: